Brenna B. is a buyer in our Winter Fashion and Outerwear division at SCHEELS. She walks us through some of the best selling jackets for the 2018-2019 winter season. Let us know in the comments which are your favorites and make sure to discover more looks on Instagram – @scheelsstyle!
Sherpa is a major trend this winter, and with good reason. It’s soft, it’s warm and, in the case of the Columbia Full Zip Fire Side II Sherpa, it comes in some amazing colors. Make sure to check them out online and in-store.
This piece features:
- High-pile sherpa
- Hour glass shape
- Plus sizes
The North Face Arctic Parka II is by far one of our most popular jackets on the floor for the 2018-2019 season. This piece is warm with a classic parka look.
This jacket features:
- 100% Wind Resistance
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) insulation
- Cinching ability at the waist
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for full-coverage and slim-fit
- Removable, faux-fur lining on the hood
The Columbia Carson Pass Interchange Jacket is the ultimate 3-in-1 jacket for the season. With five color options, this jacket meets you at every temperature from fall to early spring.
This jacket features:
- 3-in-1 design that can be worn alone or together
- Zippered chest pocket and zippered hand pockets
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated for ultimate warmth
- Attached, adjustable hood with Sherpa lining and removable faux fur trim
- Omni-Heat™ waterproof, breathable seam sealed to keep the warmth in and the cold out
We would not be doing winter nor your closet justice if we didn’t mention the queen of boots – The SOREL Joan of Arctic. This boot meets extreme weather with warmth in its make, safety in its traction and style in its step. SOREL was founded in Canada in 1962, and its founders knew extreme winter weather. They have since perfected this boot’s clever design to ward off winter’s worst.
This boot features:
- Protection against up to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Waterproof full-grain leather and suede
- Faux fur around the cuffs
- Removable felt inner boots that ensure your feet will stay warm, dry and comfortable
- Recycled material for the inner boots, helping the environment as well as your feet
See the SOREL Joan of Arctic here.