Warm weather has arrived, and we can’t wait to get on the water. The sun is out, and you can finally wear the clothes you have been setting aside since March. Take a peek into how our weekends will be spent!
Stand Up Paddle Boards | Pungo | Wave Kayaks
This easy-to-paddle flat-water and light stand up paddle board (SUP) is designed for superior stability. This versatile board is the perfect SUP for touring and exploring local waterways.
The best-selling Pungo features an impressive balance of manageability, stability, speed and comfort. Ample storage capacity, yet light enough to handle with ease.
Get more out of your paddling experience and explore what’s further from land with the all-day capable Wave 12. Load up the storage compartment and take advantage of this speedy, efficient kayak to explore or simply relax and use the extra capacity to bring your bird watching or fishing gear along in a boat that’s a true pleasure to paddle.
Wakeboarding is the only board sport where your shoulders and hips are not always parallel with each other. This innovative VAULT recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toe-side, and more inline riding heel-side, and every design aspect of this board takes this into consideration for the proper building block of wakeboarding. The VAULT has a thinner profile for reduced swing weight in the air, and more contact/feel with the water, along with a rockerline that naturally puts you underneath the board in a more centered position.
The “original” Aqua Lily Pad measures 6’ x 18’ and has a sturdy pad thickness of 1-3/8” weighing less than 30 pounds. When not in use, the Aqua Lily Pad can be rolled into a compact form, secured by Velcro straps for easy storage. Aqua Lily Pads are ideal for uses such as lake cabins, water parks, lake resorts, seaside concessions and large group activities.
Ever wonder what it would be like to fly across space? The Radar Scheels Liftoff Tube can give you that feeling without leaving the atmosphere. It spotlights neoprene knuckle guards as well as elbow and knee padding to give you a comfortable ride as it is fun.
4 Wakeboarding Tips
1. Start floating in the water on you back, knees bent, arms outside your knees and holding the handle.
2. As the boat starts moving, let the board push back until your knees are completely bent.
3. At this point you will start to plane out. As you start to stand up, move the rope to the hip you want to have forward and make sure you have about 60% of your weight on your back foot.
4. You are now wakeboarding! Keep your weight on your back foot and have fun.
How To Waterski
1. Once in the water with skis on, position yourself in a sitting position (knees to chest, arms straight and around your knees holding the rope). Keep your skis parallel with the tips out of the water. Let the boat driver know when you are ready by saying “hit it”.
2. As the boat takes off, keep your knees bent and put pressure on your feet into the ski. Let the boat do the work!
3. Once you’re up, straighten your legs and lean back with arms bent; don’t lock your knees, keep them bent.
4. Remember to keep the skis parallel with each other while using your body movement and weight shifting to move.
Bean Bag | Spikeball | Water Toys
Spikeball is a team sport played by two teams of two players. Opposing teams line up across from each other with the Spikeball net in the center. The ball is put in play with a service—a hit by the server from behind the service boundary into the net to an opposing player. Once the ball is served, players can move anywhere they want. The object of the game is to hit the ball into the net so that the opposing team cannot return it. A team is allowed up to three touches to return the ball. The rally continues until the ball is not returned properly. Combo includes a Spikeball net, backpack and three balls.
The QF-2000 is one of our biggest workhorses! It’s size 36″ (apx) allows you to reach the water from the side of your boat, dock or raft with ease. If you’re planning a day on the water with your family, you don’t want to leave this Stream Machine behind!
Whether you are tanning on the dock or riding in the boat, these suits are right on trend.
Strappy suits are this year’s most in-demand item for summer. This type of suit provides the benefit of covering a little more skin without having to wear a one-piece.
Striped suits will always be classic. Working stripes into your top can be a great substitute for adding volume without actually adding anything. Stick to neutral stripes or complimentary colors for a slimming effect.
Wanting more coverage? A one piece is a great option if you want to avoid being revealing but still have the option of a cutout or low cut. It lets you swim, lounge, or splash around with a real sense of freedom.