Spring’s biggest trends are in and we want to share with you!
- Off the shoulder top: Take your look from daytime to nighttime with this off the shoulder top from Lucky. Classic tops with unique details like a scalloped hem or eyelet cutouts draw the eye in without being over the top.
- Cardigan: Master the art of layering with this lightweight cardigan. Try a gingham print shirt or graphic tee underneath to complete the look.
- Flats: Swap out your winter boots for something equally comfortable but more versatile. These Lucky flats come in multiple colors and will easily stow in your purse as a backup shoe!
- Sandals: A classic, go-to spring/summer style is this Birkenstock sandal. No matter the activity, these sandals are cute and appropriate for any occasion.
- Sneakers: The perfect amount of grip and comfort can be found in this Sperry sneaker. The canvas look will be everywhere come summer.
- Trench Rain Jacket: Classic styling and rich details make this trench rain jacket a perfect choice for a busy day or challenging weather. The belt adds a feminine touch to give a defined waist.
- Travel Jacket: The packable, rain shedding jacket of your dreams is now a reality. It even has an internal pocket which features a media port to easily stash your phone and your passport. The internal draw-cord is great for getting that perfect waistline.
- Windbreaker Jacket (In-store only): Built for bike commuting, hiking and every activity between. This sporty windbreaker is ideal for light coverage. Did we mention the adjustable hem?
- Shorts: From running on the treadmill to maxing out the machines, these shorts are built to handle everything you’ve got. They’re soft, light, wick sweat and have pockets! They also come in a range of colors as bold as you are.
- Tank (In-store only): This tank makes us happy just looking at it! What could be better than a breathable fabric and anything dealing with puppies?
- This training t-shirt delivers the performance-ready feel of sweat-wicking fabric. Its feminine silhouette combines a crew-neck design with a regular fit, optimizing flattering comfort.
- Running Shoe: Designed for the runner in need of some extra stability, the Europa provides premier cushioning, a precision fit and structured support that helps control foot motion and avoid over-pronation. Did we mention they come in two colors?
- Running Shoe: This ASICS shoe is like walking on a cloud. The gel technology cushions your foot with every step. Also, the array of colors isn’t bad either!
- Running Shoe: Brooks Adrenaline has a v-groove to absorb the impact of your feet on hard pavement. We could walk or run for miles in these shoes and our feet would still be singing.
- Water bottle (In-store only): This ombre steel bottle will be the envy of your social or running circle. The stainless steel is double-wall insulated, which is perfect for keeping liquids cold or hot for a very long time. It comes in four colors causing our love for ombre to expload.